Thank you so much to http://celebratingsunshine.wordpress.com for nominating me for this award. As always you have brought a little bit of sunshine into my day just like your blog!
The Liebster award is aimed at bringing the blogging community together. It is awarded to blogs that have supported new and aspiring bloggers with the hopes of gaining further insights into the blogging community. As this award aims to support and promote blog pages the rules are as follows:
- The nominated user must provide a link back to the person who nominated them.
- Provide 11 personal facts .
- Answer the 11 nominator questions.
- Nominate 11 bloggers that have inspired you and ask them 11 nominator questions.
11 facts about myself:
1. I have lived in three different continents (an impressive way of saying I have lived in three different countries which happen to be quite far apart from each other.)
2. That said, I still only speak one language fluently.
3. I am an equal opportunity food lover, I do not discriminate, Michelin to Nandos, all good!
4. When I was a little girl I wanted to be called Bodicea, apparently blue face paint was all the rage in the 80s.
5.Random acts of fancy dress are quite normal for me at work. (Fortunately, I work in a primary school and children love that kinda thing.)
6. I performed in the London 2012 Olympics closing ceremony.
7. I think cycling rocks
8..My mother rocks.
10. I still dance in the mirror with a hairbrush. I am Sasha Fierce ….or at least Shez Mildly Scary.
11. If I had one wish it would be for World Peace… or a unicorn.
My Answers for http://celebratingsunshine.wordpress.com
1. Are you happy? Sometimes
2. Who/what inspires you? My mother and…. please see my latest blog 🙂
3. If you had enough money and didn’t have to work, what would you like to do? Writer/ Dancer/ Inventor
4. Love or money? Chocolate
5. What do you look for in a friend? An alibi
6. Big city or countryside? City
7. What is your favorite quote? Two wheels good Four Wheel Bad (Slightly adapted I love the original too!)
8. What are you most proud of? My past students and anything I do that makes my mother smile.
9. What is your favorite book? Argh, too many to mention all… 1984, Native Son, TKAMB, The Grapes of Wrath, autobiography of Josephine Baker, Fantastic Mr Fox, Catch 22, The Third Life of Grange Copeland, Wild Swans, Harry Potter 1,2,3,and the last one.
10. What’s your dream vacation? Somewhere old, Somewhere new, Somewhere borrowed and Somewhere blue 😉
11. In a sentence, sum up why you blog. I love to write.
I have decided to nominate:
1) Why do you blog?
2)Which political personality has most inspired you?
3) Snowy mountains or golden beaches?
4) Red lipstick or high heels?
5)If you could choose any superpower which one would it be?
6)Money, Power or Respect?
7) What makes you special?
8) If you could live anywhere in the world where would you choose?
9) If you could go back in time what would be the one thing you would change?
10) What is your favourite saying?
11) If your best friend were to use 3 words to describe you, what would they be?
Good Luck BH xx